We always used to joke about me being penny and him being Leonard
And yet I thought he was more Sheldon
He is tall and super intelligent and set in his ways
He is a geek and a nerd
He likes his toys
Hell he even claimed the spot on the sofa and declared his side of the bed
He is very particular in how he sleeps - seperate duvets
I watched an episode tonight where Penny slipped in the bath and Sheldon as a non driver saved the day
Years ago I slipped in the bath and it forced me to stand on my own two feet and move out of shared accommodation
I think we are more Penny and Sheldon than Leonard which is why we see struggling
She is ditsy and makes mistakes
I watched an episode tonight where Penny slipped in the bath and Sheldon as a non driver saved the day
Years ago I slipped in the bath and it forced me to stand on my own two feet and move out of shared accommodation
I think we are more Penny and Sheldon than Leonard which is why we see struggling
She is ditsy and makes mistakes
PAH ring any bells
And Sheldon has his quirky ways
And yet…
I want my Sheldon back
And yet…
I want my Sheldon back
No comments:
Post a Comment