Whilst I am not sleeping great
I am waking with a clearer head
I haven’t been sick in the night
I am waking up hungry but I am being very strict with my food and eating times so I have one cup of coffee to last me until 7pm
I am going to take another water pill to remove excess fluids and toxins
Tomorrow I will start to go for walks and get some exercise into my routine
J went up his mountain yesterday which we were going to do. Wish I could have been with him
So what has changed:
1. No booze
2. No crap food
3. No tv during the day
4. At least one meditation
5. No gaming when I go to bed but instead light and candle and think about the day
6. Water tablet to reduce water retention
7. One cup of coffee per day
Small changes but necessary ones if I am to achieve what I want to this month
No comments:
Post a Comment