This time last year I was getting my camping stuff ready before a cab to Brentwood before a festival
This year I had August planned
I was going to take 2 weeks off work and head to J in Wales
Well actually he would have needed to pick me and the camping stuff up before we went home
From there we had a steampunk festival planned in Welshpool which was all new to me
Then we would have driven to Devon to stay with my mate before the highlight of my year - Beautiful Days
This year I was going with my love and I was going to ask him to hand fast with me at the tiny tea tent
The 3 DMs were going to serenade us as I popped the question
But it’s not happening is it
J is tall with long dreads and was the kind of guy I looked at at festivals and thought they were sexy as hell and too cool for me
I had him and I let him go
Not a great night to be me
No comments:
Post a Comment