I washed my hair on Friday and took a selfie. At first I was only going to put it in the menopause group to show how my lockdown hair was looking pretty good.
I then put it on main Facebook, partly to show J that this was what he was missing. Lots of likes and comments with people saying how happy I looked and one inciting us both to go for a walk.
He is either going to: think she is happy without me or think I like her.
He might also realise that to the rest of the world we are still together and I haven’t commented or corrected anyone. Not sure what to say to be honest. It’s none of anyone’s business but I don’t know where I stand either. Inside I am still a bit broken by everything that has happened and whilst I don’t want him to see me miserable I don’t want him to think I am over him either.
I want him to see I am strong but will that frighten him. Jeez I don’t know
No comments:
Post a Comment