Tuesday, 4 August 2020

Self Care and the Full Moon (3rd August 2020)

So after the shitty call earlier I was feeling low

If I had been downstairs I would have reached out for a bottle but I wasn’t as I am trying to rid myself of some of the toxins that are inside which means peeing a lot as I woke up yesterday with swollen hands and feet

I digress

Instead I joined a mindfulness meditation for 45 minutes

Not sure my heart was fully in it but it did calm me and ground me

I then ate my first food of the day and had a long cold drink and watched a bit of TV

Brian called and we put the day to rights before I watched the news

I have read about moon baths but I hate baths however when I went to see the witches I bought an Aphrodite bath which I mixed in a bucket on their suggestion

I lit candles and incense and stood in the shower as I scooped each handful of water and rubbed it into me

I thought about the things I want to achieve this month

1. Means of earning money

2. Love both internally and externally

3. Peace in my head

So self love by doing things like this – sitting on the bed with luscious smells around me as I get lost in positive thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment