I should be leading my best life now
I found a man I wanted to spend my life with
I wasn’t being silly with money
And I finally felt assured in my work that finding it wouldn’t be a problem
So taking time out for me was all the holidays I never took in my working life
Instead I go to bed with my brain in over drive scared about it money
Scared about being penniless and homeless
And no amount of meditating is helping sleep
Stupidly I read my horoscopes last night before bed and they are starting to frighten me
They aren’t positive at the moment
Unfortunately the heat is making it hard to sleep
The noise of the fans doesn’t help
But I can’t sleep with my windows open unless I want to hear the noise of the neighbours and banging doors
Which makes me resent this damned money pit of a house even more
I just want a good nights sleep
Why am I annoyed?
I am annoyed with this poxy pandemic
And annoyed with myself for daring to attempt to be happy
I am annoyed with myself for everything I did that hurt J
I am annoyed with my body for being menopausal
I am annoyed with my head for being all over the place and not thinking clearly
I am annoyed with myself for not being good enough for him
I now know what happiness is
And right now I am not
So today I am struggling
I have had such a good few days
But all I want to do today is cry
No comments:
Post a Comment