Despite how I was feeling yesterday I kept my eating clean and didn’t drink either
I had a late night shower and did something new
I did a tapping meditation by candlelight before listening to H’s reading
And despite the heat I slept well
I woke just after 7 and went to the loo and came back to bed
Normally I would pick up my phone and start the day but I was so sleepy and managed to sleep again which is unheard of
I woke up 9.40 ish which is amazing
Before I did anything else I did a morning tapping exercise and feel energised
It’s 11am and I have already spoken to 2 agencies and been put forward for a job
Jackie is coming round in a bit as I think a little bit of time out is needed for me
Today I feel positive I am going to find work
No comments:
Post a Comment