Thursday, 20 August 2020

Vision board review

I had a look at my vision board earlier just in more detail

There are 22 items on it, 5 of which are out of my capacity to change and 17 which I can work on 

There are 18 things that could be considered short-term goals and 4 things that are long-term goals some of the short-term goals I’m not doing

I don’t have the open road 

I don’t have a lot of laughter or fun in my life at the moment

I am not working but working on change

Let’s look at what I can do

I can walk more 

I can appreciate the sunsets more

I can light a fire in the garden or burn some smelly fire scented candles

I can choose to be happy even if inside I am struggling

Things have to get better

My day started off Okay and I did a workshop with Darren Eden that left me feeling very positive 

I then checked my name and got depressed

There’s isn’t a lot of money left and that depresses me and upsets me even though I am doing the right things to get money there it is still a niggle that what if I don’t 

Staying positive is hard when anxiety is trying to pull you down




No comments:

Post a Comment