Tuesday, 4 August 2020

The C word (24th July 2020)


I had to talk about this again today
My doc has referred me as my red blood count is negligible
And my gerd is problematic
I was picking lavendar at the time so wasn't too fussed about the call
And the consultant talked about cancer

Which is the first I had heard it could be
They want to stick a camera up my bum to check my bowels
Then one down my throat to check my stomach
What a joy to look forward to that eh
80% it could be cancer
Can’t share this as it’s another thing I would be burdening on others

This bought me down to earth and yes I have had more than a drink or two

But it is rubbish

Put a new smiley face up on Facebook earlier

But not feeling it now

No comments:

Post a Comment