I last earned any money a year ago and have been living off savings
It wasn’t the intention. I finished work and planned to find something else immediately and then I met J and life changed
Work didn’t seem important and I enjoyed our life
Work was my old life and I didn’t want it back
But I had to but decided to give myself Christmas before life had to get serious again especially as I had surgery in December
I started looking after and had a couple of jobs of jobs lined up and then Covid happened
Then I split with J and came home as I thought I had a job but that fell through to
Money is worrying me and I have been procrastinating, I admit it
Again interviews went well and jobs still didn’t happen
Today I have focused on sending out an updated CV to agencies which should hit half of the inboxes tomorrow with the rest on Wednesday
It was all very positive
Then I had a call from an agency today who basically told me I was past it and should get a job in a supermarket
I feel old and past it which is basically what the agency told me
I have to find a job this month
This house is sucking my cash and the life out of me
And I don’t even want to be here
I have to find a job this month
This house is sucking my cash and the life out of me
And I don’t even want to be here
No comments:
Post a Comment