Yesterday did not go as planned
I was going to sit in the garden with a coffee then come in and prep emails and sew once the noisy neighbours got up before a healthy meal in the evening
But they went out and I stayed out
Despite melting and sweating I sat in my garden all day apart from a couple of times to write and have a bit of a cry
Derek came round about 6pm and I watered the garden
He had a beer I had white wine and we chatted
Another neighbour joined us and the next thing we knew it was midnight so we each had a glass of port until they left just before 2am
I didn’t eat nor did I offer food so definitely clean eating today
But a good day
I woke up hungry and I should eat as it’s going to be too long until my food window opens tonight
Logged yesterday and it won’t register as I was under my calorie intake
Both neighbours have met J so the conversation was focused on him a lot with one of them badgering to get him here and outside. If only there wasn’t a matter of 353 km and the fact he wouldn’t come eh
It would have been nice to have him outside with us though
No comments:
Post a Comment