Saturday, 8 August 2020

Lonely

I am the loneliest I have ever been in my life

And I have been alone a lot in my life

I got so comfortable being part of a couple that I felt I could hurt the other person without being pushed away

For the first time in my life I was secure

I felt safe and was slowly being able to argue

I know that’s crazy but for me that was a positive sign but my timing was pretty shit doing it when he wasn’t well

So I just hurt the other person

He can’t forgive me 

I can’t forgive me

I want to be part of us again 

Not just any old us

But me and him

Mr big hands from Wales

But rightly so he won’t let us

I cry every day 

But it’s pointless as there is still stuff I need to tackle from my past

So this is now my life

And it sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment